This web site (the “Website”) is managed by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (“LIST”) and is edited by LIST and the Universitat Oberta De Catalunya (UOC) in the framework of the 2017 International Technology Enhanced Assessment Conference (TEA 2017). For any question concerning this web site or its content, do not hesitate to contact us at the following Internet address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the Website, LIST presents information related to TEA 2017. The content of the Website is provided for informational purposes only.
LIST do not guarantee the accuracy of the content of the Website.
The access to and use of the Website and any content, component or feature available through the Website is on an « as is » and « as available » basis to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. LIST disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, lability, or damage of any kind resulting from or related to access, use or the unavailability of the Website (or any part thereof).
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, LIST, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, (collectively the LIST’s parties) will not be liable ( jointly or severally) for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and exemplary damages, including without limitation, lots profits, lost savings and lost revenues, whether negligence, tort, contract or any other theory of liability of liability.
• LIST shall not be liable with regard to the use of the information published in this Website. Its content is provided on an indicative basis only. It may not be fully complete, exhaustive or updated.
• The Website provides links to sites that are not under LIST's control and ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Therefore LIST shall not be liable for any of their content, products or services.
• LIST shall not be liable with regard to any and all damages which may occur on your IT installation using this Website.
• LIST shall not be liable with regard to any service interruption of the Website, whether temporary or permanent.
The present liability section is not intended to limit any requirements laid down in applicable law or to exclude LIST's liability for matters which may not be excluded under applicable law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any litigation related to the use of the Website will be submitted to Luxembourg's law and belongs to the exclusive Luxembourg jurisdictions.
© Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology - LIST
All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of LIST content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of LIST.
Personal data protection
Personal information is collected on this Website only by one's voluntary registration for example by subscribing to a newsletter. The collected information will not be transferred to any commercial company or organization in Luxembourg or overseas.
In conformity with the modified law of 2 August 2002 on the Protection of Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, you have the right to access, rectify or object to this information. To exercise this right, contact the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology - LIST (e-mail: email@example.com).
The Website is hosted by LIST.
2. The text, photographs, video, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information, the overall “look and feel”, and all protectable intellectual property available through the Website (“Content”) is the property of LIST. It is provided by LIST or LIST’s partners (i.e. Universitat Oberta De Catalunya (UOC)) to you for your personal use and information only. You may not use the Content or LIST for any commercial purpose. You may not remove, alter, forward, scrape, copy, sell, distribute, retransmit, create derivative works or otherwise make available the Content to third parties without our prior written consent, except as occasionally permitted by any sharing functionality in the Website that expressly allows you to share Content or links to Content with a few other individuals. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of any feature or component of the Website.
3. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the Website and the Content (in whole and in part), including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademarks, are and shall remain the property of LIST, and you shall not acquire any rights in them. Except for the limited license expressly set forth herein, you are not conferred any right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights, either now or in the future.
4. Registration data and any other information we obtain about you will be used in accordance with the section Personal Data Protection. By submitting information to us as part of any Registration, you consent to the transfer of such information outside of your country. We reserve the right to access and disclose any information about you (including personal data given in your Registration) in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations, court orders or lawful governmental requests; to operate our systems properly; and to protect our rights and the safety or interests of others, at our sole discretion.
5. The Website is provided for informational purposes only.