The 2018 International Technology Enhanced Assessment Conference (TEA2018) consisted of two main tracks: Research in E-Assessment and Practice in E-Assessment. The conference seeks to connect the research and development communities.
We were inviting proposals for paper presentations and posters addressing technology enhanced assessment through one of the following themes:
- E-Assessment Quality
- E-Assessment Methodologies
- E-Assessment Technologies
We were interested in research papers and practice/development papers in which best practices are presented of technology-based formative or summative assessment in schools, higher education, informal learning and workplace learning.
See the conference themes for more information.
The conference welcomed papers in different formats for both tracks:
For the conference and Springer proceedings:
- Research Papers (14-18 pages)
- Round Table (minium 3 Research papers)
- Practice Papers with scientific background including a case study / evaluation (14-18 pages)
For the conference only:
- (Practice) Posters
- Roundtable (minimum 2 presentations)
More detailed information about the review and publication process available in the For Authors page.
Please address the following aspects in your paper/poster: